Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi • Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Episode 4 discussion

animebot

Anime Discussion Bot Maid
Staff member

Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi, episode 4​

Alternative names: Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!

Reminder: Place any spoilers using the spoilers tag.

Streams​

Show information​

All discussions​

This post was created by a bot. Send a private message to Chikorita157 or on the Fediverse, @chikorita157@sakurajima.moe.
The original (forked) source code can be found on GitHub.

Last edited:
This episode was a fun ride. Tsubasa's winter gear was no match for the blizzard. Luckily Fuyuki and her mom found him before he froze himself.

Fuyuki definitely got her traits from her mother, including her teasing and amusement. Tsubasa's flattering words caught both Fuyukis unexpectedly too.

Sayuri deflating herself from Fuyuki's assets was kinda cute in a sense. I do like that she tried to be part of the conversation though.

Both Sayuri and Fubuki being more comfortable with each other is nice. They got to share fun moments together in Tobu East Mall, which exists in google maps. I kinda feel Tsubasa's thoughts of how malls are in Tokyo, given that I never expected a grocery store inside of one.

Fuyuki's pretty bold in more than one way at the end bit. The most bold thing is not getting her English assignment done in time before the teacher scolded at her.