Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete • Gushing over Magical Girls - Episode 4 discussion

animebot

Anime Discussion Bot Maid
Staff member

Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete, episode 4​

Alternative names: Gushing over Magical Girls

Reminder: Place any spoilers using the spoilers tag.

Streams​

Show information​

All discussions​

This post was created by a bot. Send a private message to Chikorita157 or on the Fediverse, @chikorita157@sakurajima.moe.
The original (forked) source code can be found on GitHub.

Last edited:
Utena's mom is scary; She's willing to throw out so many valuable collectibles as punishment for Utena's grades to go up. I mean, it doesn't help that Utena did it to herself with being distracted in more than one way. Luckily, Kiwi's perfect grades helped save Utena from a huge loss.

It looks like Haruka is starting to understand that Utena has far less of an intent for defeating Tres Magia with those two solo battles. It may have cost her a lot of dignity and public photos with pasties (in front of children, no less), but she finally bested Utena through a powerful nosebleed. Sayo's a little jealous from Haruka's punishment though. While Haruka does wake up covered, the question I have is who covered her and moved her into a safe spot within the playground? Her friends, or Utena?

It looks like Kiwi and Kaoruko's beef extends beyond their magical girls state. Likewise, Vatz and Venalita has beef with each other too, although we don't know too much of their history to get there.

We also learned a little bit that Kaoruko's attack mode has a mana consumption drawback, which I feel like might be used against her in the future.