Need a little extra help enabling blog to work with Fediverse

Hello, I am following this: https://forums.sakurajima.moe/resources/enabling-activitypub-on-wordpress.7/

I've installed the 3 plugins and aren't sure what else to do. When I try to search me up at @hikabunny@yoshino.garden I don't know up. Do I have to do the additional steps listed in W3 Total Cache? How do I do that?

Thanks!!
This doesn’t look right. You should look yourself with:

@hikabunny@hikabunny.yoshino.garden

that address wouldn’t work since that points to the root site, and ActivityPub isn’t enabled for that site.

Ohhh ok thanks! So I do see it now via Mastodon with that. I was following the Mastodon help video to set up Mastodon Autoshare but I don't seem to have the Tools > Marketing button. Is this something I'm supposed to have? If not, it's fine, I was just wondering.

EDIT: LMAO after clicking around willy nilly I now see under settings all the plugins I just installed and I found the exact same info you just told me.. I am so sorry I did not look before asking u_u

Ohhh ok thanks! So I do see it now via Mastodon with that. I was following the Mastodon help video to set up Mastodon Autoshare but I don't seem to have the Tools > Marketing button. Is this something I'm supposed to have? If not, it's fine, I was just wondering.

Yes, that was the video I was referring to. The second part which was what I was asking about didn't work but the last part (installing Mastodon Autopost plugin) did so I guess that's sufficient for me :F

Bumping old post, did anything change with the Wordpress stuff? My posts aren't showing on my fedi even after checking the box to post on Mastodon
Do you mean the ActivityPub stuff? I know that there were a lot of improvements since last year and works better now. I regularly boost my blog posts from my blog's activitypub account.

Note that you need to follow your account (@hikabunny@hikabunny.yoshino.garden) and then boost every post when you make a new post. This is what I do when I publish a new post.

(To have it bridged to Bluesky, you need to enable the friends plugin and go to Friends and follow the Brid.gy account)