Need a little extra help enabling blog to work with Fediverse

Hello, I am following this: https://forums.sakurajima.moe/resources/enabling-activitypub-on-wordpress.7/

I've installed the 3 plugins and aren't sure what else to do. When I try to search me up at @hikabunny@yoshino.garden I don't know up. Do I have to do the additional steps listed in W3 Total Cache? How do I do that?

Thanks!!
This doesn’t look right. You should look yourself with:

@hikabunny@hikabunny.yoshino.garden

that address wouldn’t work since that points to the root site, and ActivityPub isn’t enabled for that site.

Ohhh ok thanks! So I do see it now via Mastodon with that. I was following the Mastodon help video to set up Mastodon Autoshare but I don't seem to have the Tools > Marketing button. Is this something I'm supposed to have? If not, it's fine, I was just wondering.

EDIT: LMAO after clicking around willy nilly I now see under settings all the plugins I just installed and I found the exact same info you just told me.. I am so sorry I did not look before asking u_u

Ohhh ok thanks! So I do see it now via Mastodon with that. I was following the Mastodon help video to set up Mastodon Autoshare but I don't seem to have the Tools > Marketing button. Is this something I'm supposed to have? If not, it's fine, I was just wondering.

Yes, that was the video I was referring to. The second part which was what I was asking about didn't work but the last part (installing Mastodon Autopost plugin) did so I guess that's sufficient for me :F