Dungeon Meshi - Episode 1 discussion

animebot

Anime Discussion Bot Maid
Staff member

Dungeon Meshi, episode 1​

Alternative names: Delicious in Dungeon

Reminder: Place any spoilers using the spoilers tag.

Streams​

• *None*

Show information​

All discussions​

This post was created by a bot. Send a private message to Chikorita157 or on the Fediverse, @chikorita157@sakurajima.moe.
The original (forked) source code can be found on GitHub.

Last edited:
As noted by @anianimalsmoe, it is on Netflix. I think the bot isn't updated for all of this season's anime yet, but probably will be in the future.

I was able to watch it and enjoyed the worldbuilding involved with it.

The scorpion hot pot sounds like something I would enjoy. The fact that Laios ate the tail was hilarious! Normally, a scorpion's poison is usually at the tail in our world. Looks like whomever wrote the book he's reading may need to be more detailed on what is edible.

Marcielle playing the straight man in most jokes does well expanding the worldbuilding involved. This gets into situations that end up detailing further on the monsters involved, such as being slimed for anatomy or bound by plants their digestive habits and reproductive cycles.

As noted by @anianimalsmoe, it is on Netflix. I think the bot isn't updated for all of this season's anime yet, but probably will be in the future.

There is a command that updates this information, which has to be setup to run everyday, but we'll see if it adds the streaming link or not.