Who are your favorites?

Hika

I never really paid that much attention to seiyuu but within the past year I've started playing a lot more otome games and I'm seeing familiar voices pop up again and again (My favorite character from One Punch Man is Genos and his voice actor, Kaito Ishikawa, keeps showing up again and again accidentally!!)

Some really have good range to the point of being unrecognizable to me like Makoto Furukawa or Yoshitsugu Matsuoka but I also like Showtaro Morikubo even though he sounds the same every time to me just because I liked his music in Megaman X4 and X6 XD

Aoi Yuki is when she's yelling lol: She did Hibiki in Symphogear, and Tanya in Youjo Senki. And Madoka! And a lot of others.

Also, starting to get into idol territory, but all of the Love Live seiyuu are amazing. (The fact that following the seiyuu doubles the amount of content in the franchise is pretty awesome.) Personal favorites are Kin-chan (Kanako Takatsuki, voice of Hanamaru), Pile (voice of Maki), and Liyuu (voice of Keke); their voices (both in character and naturally) just sound so good to me. Akarin (Akari Kito, voice of Kanata) has a pretty cool voice acting career in particular. She's also Nezuko in Demon Slayer, and Kaho in Blend S.

Saori Hayami, no doubts here.

She has one of the most beautiful voices I've heard, plus she has also voiced lots of my favorite characters.

Some known roles are:
- Shinobu Kocho (Demon Slayer)
- Miyuki (Mahouka)
- Yor (Spy x Family)

Basically from my list:
Minase Inori
Uchida Maaya
Touyama Nao
Ueda Reina
Kitou Akari
Amamiya Sora
Natsukawa Shiina
Asakura Momo

There is probably more where that came from.