What are you currently watching?

Hika

My sister and I have been doing anime nights weekly and currently we are watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood since I had never finished the manga or the first anime run (with the original anime ending). We might watch Death Note next.

I'm also watching Code Geass and Vinland Saga with another friend.

Right now, I'm watching Birdie Wing, Dr. Stone, Konosuba - An Explosion on this Wonderful World, Mobile Suit Gundam - The Witch From Mercury, Nier: Automata (when that comes back off hiatus anyway!), Oshi no Ko, Otaku Elf, Pokemon Horizons, Soaring Sky! Precure and Tengoku Daimakyo. I'm also gonna try and get around to watching Bocchi the Rock soon too!

besides seasonals (of which there are too many), been continuing to go through fate! finished UBW and heaven's feel recently and am now 1/3 of the way through fate/zero! I'm going on vacation but after that I think I'll do prisma ilya?

Currently watching Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto Desu, Birdie Wing, Edomae Elf, Tokyo Mew Mew New, and World Dai Star. Those shows are almost wrapping up, but I do quite watch a lot. I review 4-5 shows on my blog every season.

Right now, I'm watching Birdie Wing, Dr. Stone, Konosuba - An Explosion on this Wonderful World, Mobile Suit Gundam - The Witch From Mercury, Nier: Automata (when that comes back off hiatus anyway!), Oshi no Ko, Otaku Elf, Pokemon Horizons, Soaring Sky! Precure and Tengoku Daimakyo. I'm also gonna try and get around to watching Bocchi the Rock soon too!
omg! I forgot to mention that my sister and I needed to get on Dr. Stone season 3 too. I've been seeing lots of talk about Gundamn around here so now I'm curious about it.

Currently watching Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto Desu, Birdie Wing, Edomae Elf, Tokyo Mew Mew New, and World Dai Star. Those shows are almost wrapping up, but I do quite watch a lot. I review 4-5 shows on my blog every season.

Didn't know Tokyo Mew Mew is currently running! Is it the reboot?

omg! I forgot to mention that my sister and I needed to get on Dr. Stone season 3 too. I've been seeing lots of talk about Gundamn around here so now I'm curious about it.

Didn't know Tokyo Mew Mew is currently running! Is it the reboot?
Yep, the reboot of the first season aired last summer and the second season is currently airing.

I'm watching Jujutsu Kaisen, Sailor Moon and Nana.
I haven't finished Nana's manga but someone told me where the anime ends and i read that part in the manga a lot of time ago.