Summer 2023, what are you planning to watch?

chikorita157

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t even looked at Summer 2023 as the complete list is still not out. There is no way there is only 77 titles airing, that would be a very meager season compared to previous years. Even in Summer 2020 during the pandemic, there was about 200+ shows that came out during the summer season.

On my watchlist are Spy Classroom Season 2 and The Devil is a Part Timer Season 3! Also though I've a rule about only watching isekai on recommendation, I'm thinking of breaking that rule for Reborn as a Vending Machine I Now Wander the Dungeon cuz the concept of that sounds so WTF that I'm morbidly curious about it.

Reactions: yon
I'm at a loss this Summer, as Cym, I'll watch Reborn as a Vending Machine I Now Wander the Dungeon for fun. The second season of Mushoku Tensei, though it gets a bit too deep intro drama for my taste.

And for the rest... I'll wait for some episodes to be out, watch some clips and see if something catches my eye.

Genjitsu no Yohane !!! Yohane is my favorite Aqours character, so I've been looking forward to this for a year.

Also though I've a rule about only watching isekai on recommendation, I'm thinking of breaking that rule for Reborn as a Vending Machine I Now Wander the Dungeon cuz the concept of that sounds so WTF that I'm morbidly curious about it.
I'm in the exact same position. Like... what. I at least have to see.

On my watchlist are Spy Classroom Season 2 and The Devil is a Part Timer Season 3! Also though I've a rule about only watching isekai on recommendation, I'm thinking of breaking that rule for Reborn as a Vending Machine I Now Wander the Dungeon cuz the concept of that sounds so WTF that I'm morbidly curious about it.
So Devil got a season 3? That's good news for me, I liked the two first ones (and didn't think we'd get the second). I do feel sadness that I assume we won't get all of it in the end:( Not that I hate Manga, but I prefer paper and it's, well, EXPENSIVE.

I don't know what's coming out this season but I'll probably be watching things people recommend

Genjitsu no Yohane: SUNSHINE in the MIRROR and BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! might be the only two shows I will be covering on my blog. This is probably the worst season in recent history (excluding 2020 because of the pandemic. Why there is hardly anything appealing airing this summer? There is at least 4 shows I'm interested in a given season.

It's probably mainly gonna be movies this summer, I'm kinda in TV burnout mode rn, so I'm sticking to Manga and Comics for the time being. Hopefully I'll be ready to actually follow a show again yk.