Pokemon Violet and Scarlet Discussion

I would probally choose Springatito as my starter Pokemon. I played lets go evee might give this one a try.

Anyone planning on getting the DLC?? I didn't play anymore when I got to the Gym Challenge portion.

On that note, HOME compatibility rolled out and I brought over some hat Pikachus XD

Anyone planning on getting the DLC?? I didn't play anymore when I got to the Gym Challenge portion.

On that note, HOME compatibility rolled out and I brought over some hat Pikachus XD
I will once it comes out. I haven’t touch the game in months after beating all the gyms, I still have Team Star and the other game quests to do.

I think that's a good thing about Pokemon DLC, you don't have to be at any point to access content and there's level scaling (though in Sword/Shield it was whack.. everything would be level 5 until you beat the Elite Four then they spike up to the 50s @_@) In my opinion the DLC for Sword/Shield added a lot of content so I'm quite optimisted about Scarlet/Violet.

I'm going to miss mass-Pokemon trading from Reddit. I used to frequest /r/pokemontrades for breedjects haha

I think that's a good thing about Pokemon DLC, you don't have to be at any point to access content and there's level scaling (though in Sword/Shield it was whack.. everything would be level 5 until you beat the Elite Four then they spike up to the 50s @_@) In my opinion the DLC for Sword/Shield added a lot of content so I'm quite optimisted about Scarlet/Violet.

I'm going to miss mass-Pokemon trading from Reddit. I used to frequest /r/pokemontrades for breedjects haha
I usually wonder trade/surprise trade my breeding rejects, that is when I was playing Sword and Shield and even the Gen 6 and 7 games. Great way to fill up the Pokedex.