Mozilla IA

Kimby

What are your thoughts with Mozilla AI?

I think it's a problem the use of irregulated IA, specially like this one that is "offering unique insights based on your browsing history and documents"

Mozilla web post

Last edited:
What are your thoughts with Mozilla IA?

I think it's a problem the use of irregulated IA, specially like this one that is "offering unique insights based on your browsing history and documents"

Mozilla web post
Funny thing, when I looked at the toot they made on Mastodon over this, it’s obvious that many didn’t like this. I don’t think this is something they should focus on as a good number of people have a resentment towards AI, and I don’t understand why they need it and how it would improve Firefox’s share. I feel this can hurt it.

Last edited:
Funny thing, when I looked at the toot they made on Mastodon over this, it’s obvious that many didn’t like this. I don’t think this is something they should focus on as a good number of people have a resentment towards AI, and I don’t understand why they need it and how it would improve Firefox’s share. I feel this can hurt it.

It's a bit weird cause they clearly know how people feels towards AI, not sure if they are doing it just for being in the AI trend

I assume the reason they are involved with ai is to try to be *the* or one of the, nonprofit ai providers. Almost like how they tried it with their vpn as those were getting popular then. It's just so they can say, we done something in that territory. In my opinion.