[Full of spoilers!] Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

yon

I love the writing for this show, and the latest episode was chock full of big events. Can't wait for the big reveal coming up!

Anyone else excited?

Chuchu would hurt the most of all. I feel I can identify with her in some ways, and yeah. Anyone but her.

I have heard good things about this show as one of my blogger friends is covering it. I will probably cover it eventually, maybe at the end of the year.

I have heard good things about this show as one of my blogger friends is covering it. I will probably cover it eventually, maybe at the end of the year.
I'm reviewing it directly after the last episode is out, there's so many hints everywhere, and I really did not pick up on the majority of them. Often I can guess a lot of what happens next *without even trying*. There's no mystery, I know nobody we like will die, I know there's a stupid "twist" that's just boring, I know characters are going react out of character just to fix some broken deus ex machine.

Not here, everyone acts on the information they know, they are meant to be the elite and act accordingly, the first reaction to everything isn't to scream, run off, and intentionally misunderstand. I really like the plot, the characters, the world building, the design, the character design. It is by far one of my favorites of all time (animated and live action).

Best of all, when things play out it makes sense. The reveal is exciting because I didn't figure it out, not being it's super mega out of the left field.

I'm ranting, the show's very good. I'm very invested, and I'm trying very hard to not spoil anything even though there's a "I'm going to spoil this" tag in the title:) I can't wait for the reveal in the next episode.