Apple Vision Pro

@chikorita157, I would watch the video below before you set yourself back a few thousand dollars. The gist is that Apple has not been doing well financially since the vision pro was announced, and with how big Apple is, I have a hunch that it will abuse its MR goggles to violate people's privacy. I personally wouldn't buy into the hype for that reason.

Edit: Try to look for a pattern that many other companies have been going through lately.

@chikorita157, I would watch the video below before you set yourself back a few thousand dollars. The gist is that Apple has not been doing well financially since the vision pro was announced, and with how big Apple is, I have a hunch that it will abuse its MR goggles to violate people's privacy. I personally wouldn't buy into the hype for that reason.

Edit: Try to look for a pattern that many other companies have been going through lately.
Too early to tell, but of course it's a wait and see kind of thing.

(BTW, I own shares in Apple)

Preorder is next Friday (not this Friday). I do plan to preorder one because I am interested in it and of course I want to port some apps to VisionOS eventually, when I have free time.