Add emojis

Last edited:
Solution
I only added a handful from https://blobs.gg/, but lets see if I can add more (or perhaps steal some as I can import emojis from other servers. I let you know when they are added this weekend.

Edit; I added a bunch of Meowemojis.

Isn't "stealing" emojis copyright infringement?? You may want to check Japan's laws and ask Syuilo if that is OK first. I have heard that infringing copyright is pretty bad in Japan.

Pancakes!!!!

I badly want The Witch from Mercury emojis, but zero luck there *sad face*.

Do the emojis work on both moe and social (if they have have been installed on both that is). I.e. if I go :aerial: would it be the same on moe?
Yes, but I haven't gotten to social yet in terms of adding new emojis yet. Probably this weekend where it will get updated.

Of course, I would like to see some more anime based emojis.

Reactions: yon
What should people do if they have emotes that they would like to offer? I personally have some that I made from when I ran a Discord server dedicated to Tamako Market and Tamako Love Story; but even if that specific set wouldn't be suitable for Sakurajima, I wonder if there might be emote sets in the future that people would like to offer? Is there a specific format that people should follow to make emotes for the Fediverse?

What should people do if they have emotes that they would like to offer? I personally have some that I made from when I ran a Discord server dedicated to Tamako Market and Tamako Love Story; but even if that specific set wouldn't be suitable for Sakurajima, I wonder if there might be emote sets in the future that people would like to offer? Is there a specific format that people should follow to make emotes for the Fediverse?
If you have the zip files, upload them somewhere and I can import them.

After a couple of days actually organizing all of the emotes (along with refining some, and adding a few), I finally have them all compiled into a ZIP file here.

The emotes were all made using frames or clips from Tamako Market or Tamako Love Story itself, with minor edits when necessary for color or making certain details more visible when formatted into the size of an emote - I did my best to ensure that there's no fan art included in this set.

After a couple of days actually organizing all of the emotes (along with refining some, and adding a few), I finally have them all compiled into a ZIP file here.

The emotes were all made using frames or clips from Tamako Market or Tamako Love Story itself, with minor edits when necessary for color or making certain details more visible when formatted into the size of an emote - I did my best to ensure that there's no fan art included in this set.
Will add this Friday. Remind me if I don’t make an announcement or doesn’t appear on the emoji list.

Hi there!

I was exploring blobs.gg, and was wondering if we might be able to get the sushi blobs, and the character set which has Totoro and my favourite - Blob Ross? :) I'd love to get some Godzilla emoji, but not sure where they are available....I did see some cute villas from a post on Filefish in past, but I don't know where it was from...

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 12.24.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 12.15.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-23 at 12.19.18 AM.png

Hi there!

I was exploring blobs.gg, and was wondering if we might be able to get the sushi blobs, and the character set which has Totoro and my favourite - Blob Ross? :) I'd love to get some Godzilla emoji, but not sure where they are available....I did see some cute villas from a post on Filefish in past, but I don't know where it was from...

View attachment 22

View attachment 20View attachment 21
I will get to adding them sometime in the near future. As always, it will take some time.