Server Migration Issues

chikorita157

Administrator
Staff member
Report any issues with the server migration of Sakurajima Social to the new server here.

This thread will be open until March 15th.

Last edited:
I’m seeing this message currently:

Offline. Service Worker @2024.1.0.beta2 reload
I can connect to it, maybe delete the website data for Sakurajima Social.

Also, what does your nslookup say. Type nslookup sakurajima.social in the terminal. It should give you this;

Code:
Server:    208.67.222.222

Address:    208.67.222.222#53

Non-authoritative answer:

Name:    sakurajima.social

Address: 104.243.34.43

This is in my iPhone, so I don’t know how to get to Terminal there…is there one? - I cleared the cache, then I see the Misskey error page with this message….

ERROR CODE: SOMETHING_HAPPENED_IN_PROMISE{"isTrusted":false}

In safari…when I click reload, it says safari can’t connect to the server. I can keep an eye on it and try again in a bit - Mac worked great last night, phone has been a bit weird, so could be something with mine.

This is in my iPhone, so I don’t know how to get to Terminal there…is there one? - I cleared the cache, then I see the Misskey error page with this message….

ERROR CODE: SOMETHING_HAPPENED_IN_PROMISE{"isTrusted":false}

In safari…when I click reload, it says safari can’t connect to the server. I can keep an eye on it and try again in a bit - Mac worked great last night, phone has been a bit weird, so could be something with mine.
This is weird, I tried it on my iPhone and iPad and it’s working fine. Are you connected to wifi or celliar. I have a feeling it might still be connecting to the old server, which is powered off.

Definitely wifi related!! I turned off wifi and it works fine on cellular - thank you! Will try airplane mode and maybe toggle some iOS settings around wifi if it’s still acting weird. Totally fine on cellular though (and wifi on Mac) - thank you!

Restart worked!!
All clear on wifi for both the browser and the home screen webapp/ bookmark!

Oh yes! Some quick troubleshooting tips are a great idea!

Thanks so much!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏