Hey! Hi!

emily

Hey it's Emi here, hadn't made a hello post on the Sakurajima forums yet. I like anime, video games, tech, jigsaw puzzles? puzzle books, there is probally something else we could find some common ground on.

I been around 1 year. Wasn't here on day one but was here pretty close to at least the first few or so months.

When I first discovered the Sakurajima forums, a few thought processes came up in my head at the time.

a. Nestolgia to the forum days. Also it's one of the few Mastodon instances to have a forums which created more of an attachment to Sakurajima as a whole having this feature even if the activity isn't the best, the forum vibe is all it needed.

b. For anyone from Sakurajima that did join it and posted, it gave a new perspective (that everyone from Sakurajima could share, it wasn't like I was the only one using Misskey while a majority was using Mastodon) and a new way to communicate and get to know other users.

Hi Emi!

I have been a while in sakurajima.social too hehe
Good to know other people that miss forum days and that likes to be in Misskey too :3