Future Sakurajima Updates will be Posted Here, WordPress Site Eventually Getting Deprecated

acrotrip-ep4-scr4.jpg
With Matt Mullenweg ruining the trust in WordPress with his pointless war against WP Engine and also hurting the users because he can't get his way, I decided to reduce our reliance on WordPress. Eventually, JoinSakura website will eventually get turned into a static website using a Website Builder on Mac, (I haven't decided which one that will fit our needs). This means that any updates that require a full blog post has to go somewhere.

Well yes, we are going to use our Forums, that is being neglected for a while now. Since there is a plugin that can turn forum posts into a blog, combined with the Article type in Xenforo, we will just make our blog here. Any future updates will be posted here and users can comment on them by creating an account. Note that Sakurajima Mastodon can easily create accounts by using the Mastodon option. Sign in with Misskey accounts will eventually get implemented once I figure out how to implement MiAuth.

With that, enjoy the Matt Mullenweg-less feature, and hopefully he will resign from WordPress or WordPress gets hardforked. Note that this change will not affect Yoshino Garden, although there is a separate post for that.

If you are wondering about the WordPress Drama, here are links you can check out: